Quantitative Evolutionary and Comparative Genomics.
It will be at OIST in Okinawa May 24 to June 4, 2010.
The theme is ultra-conserved sequences:
The theme of the 2010 Summer School is the phenomenon of strong (or extreme) sequence conservation, which will be explored from a quantitative and multidisciplinary perspective, and connections forged with parts of biology outside of genomics.Students can apply to have all travel and accommodation costs covered. Application deadline is February 15.
- Nadav Ahituv, UCSF
- Peter Arndt, MPI Berlin
- Gill Bejerano, Stanford
- Emmanouil Dermitzakis, Geneva
- Takashi Gojobori, National Institute of Genetics, Japan
- Ueli Grossniklaus, Zurich
- Jotun Hein, Oxford
- Jonathan Miller, OIST
- Erik van Nimwegen, Basel
- Howard Ochman, Arizona
- Anirvan Sengupta, Rutgers
- Gasper Tkacik, U. Penn
- Byrappa Venkatesh, IMCB Singapore
- Ting Wu, Harvard Medical School