I was just tagged by Christie Lynn, self-professed nerd.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Six random* things about myself:
- I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous™.
- I naturally tend to jump the fence at its lowest.
- I used to code HTML for food. This was in New York, Upper West side, where I lived for 4 years. I coded more than HTML, like SQL and ColdFusion, but I got paid in food for the HTML.
- I like all foods, with few exceptions, but I am very picky about what I drink. I imbibe with pleasure the following (non-inclusive list): milk, beer, water, orange juice, red wine, rum, red tea, green tea, vodka, snaps, white wine, whiskey, coca cola, gin, tonic, glögg, and sake. I don't drink coffee (I'm the only one).
- I used to not do drugs. I still don't, but I used not to, too. And I think Mitch Hedberg is the man. Was. As in, "I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."
- I really like fallacious. I could be wrong, but that could be tested.
- I think the best jokes are those that make people uncertain whether it's a joke or not. People often go "just kidding!" before there's even time to laugh. If I let on that it was a joke at all, it could be years. I told a girl in '94 she had some cream soup between her teeth. I still haven't told her I was kidding. Sorry!
Now I have to tag another sex people. Six, six, and six. Is this the devil's game, or what? I will tag
- Notes from Classy's kitchen
- Evolutionary Novelties
- Elkan's Blog
- Bang Mikkselsen
- The dispersal of Darwin
* I made a list of all things abut myself, rolled a die, and these 7 things came up. I have the only seven-sided die ever made.