Of course, now that he's pals with Nostradamus, his duty as a political pundit is to share his prediction for Obama's precidency. As he says "it behooves me to tell you the course I believe the next few weeks will take."
And as the title says, the Obama administration is going to implode with the the next six to eight weeks (published September 1st). Why? He lists the reasons:
- Health Care's Long and Painful Death
- Cap-and-Trade Will Be the Largest Tax Increase in American History
- Unemployment Will Remain
- Obama's Integrity Has Been Tarnished in August
- A $3 Trillion Dollar Budget
- A Coming Middle Class Tax Hike
I, on the other hand, hereby make the prediction that the word "pundit" is going to become a derogatory term within the next, say, 4 to 5 months. I could be wrong, and pundits everywhere could become the heros they deserve to be for the expert advice they give on their radio shows syndicated on 197 stations across the country and in fair and balanced columns on FOX News.
But I'm not holding my breath, and I'd advise you against it as well.