- POPULATION SUBDIVISION AND ADAPTATION IN ASEXUAL POPULATIONS OF SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE
- THE EFFECT OF A COMPETITOR ON A MODEL ADAPTIVE RADIATION
- The Evolution of Patch Selection in Stochastic Environments
- Local Adaptation along Smooth Ecological Gradients Causes Phylogeographic Breaks and Phenotypic Clustering
- Tradeoffs limit the evolution of male traits that are attractive to females
- THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF A COMPLEX ECOLOGICAL TRAIT: HOST PLANT USE IN THE SPECIALIST MOTH, HELIOTHIS SUBFLEXA
- Ecological and evolutionary dynamics of coexisting lineages during a long-term experiment with Escherichia coli
However, some years ago I realized how much more frustrating it must be for the creationists that the experts all but a few loonies believe in evolution, that all the evolution research in universities confirms evolution, and that nearly everyone who aren't a creationist because of their religious beliefs believe in evolution. The creationists (at least the ones who aren't ignorant and boneheaded) know that the evidence is on our side, and that must be excruciatingly frustrating.
* You may refuse to use the word believe in this context, and insist that we say "accept evolution", but then you don't read enough dictionaries.