How does that even work? By saying all the time int he world, do we mean that time will stand still at our command, while we can do what we want in the "meantime"? Or does it mean to live forever, in which case I don't think I would use my immortality to read these papers?
- Density-dependent fitness benefits in quorum-sensing bacterial populations
- On the Evolution of Personalities via Frequency-Dependent Selection
- Fitness conferred by replaced amino acids declines with time ecological and evolutionary dynamics of coexisting lineages during a long-term experiment with Escherichia coli
- Species Interactions Alter Evolutionary Responses to a Novel Environment
- Thermodynamic Basis for the Emergence of Genomes during Prebiotic Evolution
- Metopic suture of Taung (Australopithecus africanus) and its implications for hominin brain evolution