- The Evolution of an Enigmatic Human Trait: False Beliefs due to Pseudo-Solution Traps.
- Spatial Structure and Interspecific Cooperation: Theory and an Empirical Test Using the Mycorrhizal Mutualism
- THE ECO-EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSES OF A GENERALIST CONSUMER TO RESOURCE COMPETITION
- Meta-analysis suggests choosy females get sexy sons more than ‘good genes’
- Evidence for elevated mutation rates in low-quality genotypes
- Ontogenetic niche shifts in dinosaurs influenced size, diversity and extinction in terrestrial vertebrates
- Speciation with gene flow in a heterogeneous virtual world: can physical obstacles accelerate speciation?
- Synthetic Genetic Polymers Capable of Heredity and Evolution
- ROLES FOR MODULARITY AND CONSTRAINT IN THE EVOLUTION OF CRANIAL DIVERSITY AMONG ANOLIS LIZARDS
- ENVIRONMENTAL ROBUSTNESS AND THE ADAPTABILITY OF POPULATIONS
Ants Reveal How to Build a Tunnel You Can't Fall Down
18 hours ago in inkfish