- Cooperation and the evolution of intelligence
- EXPLORING VARIATION IN FITNESS SURFACES OVER TIME OR SPACE
- Goldilocks Meets Santa Rosalia: An Ephemeral Speciation Model Explains Patterns of Diversification Across Time Scales
- Generalized Movement Strategies for Constrained Consumers: Ignoring Fitness Can Be Adaptive
- Reproduction-longevity trade-offs reflect diet, not adaptation
By Bjørn Østman on 4/12/2012 11:18:00 AM
As a new feature mostly intended for my own benefit, I will start posting titles of new papers that I come across in the ToCs that I get emailed every week. I practically never have time to read the papers I find, and so they disappear into oblivion, which is sad. Perhaps just listing the titles here will result in me going back to them at some point. Also, even though I only post the title, it's easy to find them again by a simple Google scholar search.